SWINGING METAL DOORS
- Frame gasketing systems include: Single & Dual Overly "H" compression seals & Single & Dual Magnetic Seals.
- Door bottoms sealing systems include: Semi-mortised automatic & Overly Super "H" compression types.
- Hinges include: Level swing ball bearing type on doors with automatic door bottoms & Overly MCL-500 Cam-lift hinges when Overly Super "H" door bottom is used.
- Pairs of doors meeting stile astragals include: Surface-mounted compression type; surface mounted magnetic type; and for pairs with both leaves active, a surface mounted split type.
- Vision lights include: Single glazed clamp-on; dual glazed flat loose stop.
- Sheet metal materials used for fabrication include: A1008 cold rolled; A924 galvannealed with A60 coating; type 304 or 316 stainless with #4 finish.
In addition, Overly offers the following Swinging Metal Doors for specialized applications: an STC 46 dual glazed full light door for applications that require excellent acoustical performance & maximum visibility; a fully tested STC 48 pair of doors that allows both leaves to be active for exit door application.; Overly also has the unique distinction of having models that utilize single & dual magnetic seals which, when tested, obtain STC ratings from 46 to 50 without use of a positive latching device for when push/pull operation is required.
Additional performance options that can be incorporated into some door models include: airtight, blast/pressure-resistant, & UL bullet resistant requirements. Depending on the individual design criteria, all features may not be available for each Overly Door model. Consult the factory with your project specific needs to determine availability. To assist in determining hardware compatibility with Overly Acoustical Doors, a hardware information bulletin has been created & is available.